The Troublesome Son

Father: Son can you please go buy me a soft drink? Son: Coke or fanta? Father: Coke. son: diet or regular? Father: Regular Son: Bottle or can? Father: Bottle Son: 500ml or 300ml Father: Damn it!! Just buy me water!! Son: Natural or mineral? Father: Mineral Son: Hot or cold? Father: I’m gonna strike you with a broom you idiot Son: Hard broom or soft broom? Father: Stop this you little animal Son: Cow or pig? Father: Get the hell out of here you bastard! Son: Now or later? Father: Now!!! Son: So you gonna throw me out or not? Father: I’m gonna kill you!! Son: With a gun or a knife?? Father: I’m gonna shoot you little bastard!! Son: In the head or stomach? Father: You pest! Son: Cockroach or locust? Father: (faints) Son: Are you dead or sleeping? One word for this son?


EmoticonEmoticon

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.